Customer Service Representative
Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution. Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' business. Handles business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal. Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas.
2. May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
3. Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and services provided to the customer
4. Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
5. Continually maintain a working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
6. Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades, and rate plans.
No physical requirements.
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent
- At least 17 years of age
- 6 months experience operating a computer in a Windows-based environment
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug-Free Work Place.
Earnings are based on previous experience and skills.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at ACH Inc, Lot “A” Goedverwagting, Public Road, East Coast Demerara. Telephone 592-222-5685.